Codes and Data
- The new COSI-Corr+ can be retrieved from this github repo. This software allows for measurement of surface motion in 3D using optical satellite imagery to sub-pixel precision. Also see the study that gives an overview of the technique. Jupyter notebooks coming soon!
- Stress inversion MATLAB scripts which give the deviatoric stress tensor by inverting slip vectors.
- 3D surface deformation maps of the 2019 Ridgecrest earthquake sequence.
- Surface deformation maps that separate the surface motion of the 2019 Ridgecrest foreshock (Mw 6.4) and mainshock (7.1) that occurred within 34 hours of one another.
- GNSS timeseries used for inversion for terrestrial water storage following 2017 Hurricane Harvey in Texas Milliner_et_al_Aux_data
Useful data and software links
Where to find Optical data
- ESA Sentinel data – Optial and SAR data
- Earthexplorer – Landsat, DEMs, Historical air photos
- USGS hazards data distribution
- Airbus – SPOT imagery
- WorldView imagery database
- COSI-Corr – Optical Image correlation (needs ENVI license)
- MicMac – Optical Image correlation (open source)
Lidar and point clouds
- Opentopo – Free high resolution topography data and tools
- CloudCompare – open source point cloud processing and matching software
SAR download links
- WinSAR – InSAR data
- Seamless SAR Archive (SSRA)
GPS download links
- SURE – Surface Rupture Earthquakes – New unified database for surface ruptures, add yours!
Data Repo for Hurricane Harvey